Meet Roy Freeborn
Roy has 25+ years of senior administrative/financial management experience and has a very diverse background in financial management, systems development, and implementation.
Roy prides himself in being a strong communicator with excellent team-building skills within the Calgary and Edmonton business/NPO communities.
- Freeborn Financial | Advisor since 2009
- Infinity Energy | Board Chairman | Audit Committee 2 years
- IQ Desk Inc. | Controller 2 years
- Bow Valley College [formerly known as Alberta Vocational College] Director of Finance and Administration 16 years
- Northern Alberta Institute of Technology [NAIT] Instructor 8 years
- Dept of Indian and Northern Affairs AB Region | Budget Coordinator 2 years
- Home Oil Company Ltd. | Accounts Payable/Joint Venture Billing 5 years
- Calgary Convention Authority Board [Member/Ops Committee Chair] 8 years
- Society of Certified Management Accountants | Marker/Advisor 3 years
- The Stroke Fund, Cancer Society, and United Way fundraising activities
- Founding member of the Woodlands Community, Fish Creek Sports associations and the Calgary Woodcreek Lions Club
- Calgary Lougheed PC Association [CFO]